Shabby Blogs

Sunday 29 March 2015

Box card

Happy Sunday everyone.  You may have noticed Jen filled in for me yesterday as I didn't have a card to blog!! The reason is this card took me two days to make ;)


It's the first time I've attempted something like this, and although I love it, I don't think I'll hurry to make another.


The instructions came from Docrafts Creativity magazine (Issue 56) and were easy enough to follow it is just fiddly to decorate.


I used a pack of bright papers for the side panels and chose navy blue as my accent colour.


I punched various hearts and stars from these papers and attached them to the inside of the box with acetate strips.  I then used two large number dies for the 21. 


The side panels had a few extra embellishments added but I didn't want to distract from the centre piece. 



When the card is folded it fits in a standard 6 x 6 envelope.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!