Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Boy Racer

Hello friends.  I got told off for making Mum cry after Monday's post so today it's back to an ordinary card lol!


I used a Lili of the Valley pre-coloured image for this.  Unfortunately they don't make the pre-coloured ones any more, but you can still buy the uncoloured versions.


I used two papers from the LOTV paper pad called Winter Wishes, and matted them with royal blue card.


I used stitched flags from My Favourite Things for the banner and a LOTV sentiment.


I have noticed I have found a style that I'm comfortable with, as I can throw a card together using this formula quite quickly.  This card took me less than 15 minutes!

All the adornment it needed was a few dark blue gems.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!