Shabby Blogs

Thursday 5 March 2015

Ducky

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 

This card was another that I made for John at the weekend. 


I used a Royalty Free image from the Internet and printed it twice on to lightweight card. Then I layered them with foam tape. 



I used a Crafters Companion embossing folder for the background, and then matted everything with a dark green Coredinations card.


I wrote the sentiment on the PC and then printed it, 


then I also printed another sentiment and put it on the inside of the card. 


Then I just added a pair of googly eyes to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!