Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Friends

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week.

Today's card is one I have made for a friend who's birthday is on Friday.


I used elements from the new Trimcraft goody bag that includes Back to Basic Monochrome papers, flowers, doilies etc. 


I used some plain black card for the background and a Tonic Studios border punch across the centre. 


Then I used Dynamics and Diesire flourishes also in black card and then built up a flower on the doilie. 


The sentiment is from a Creative Expressions set, stamped in black Memento ink and cut out with a tag die. 


Then as I thought it was a bit plain I added some silver gilding cream and clear Wink of Stella pen to the black card and flower. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!