Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Get well Jen

Good morning again.  

I have a card to share today that I made to give Jen after her accident at the weekend.  I thought she might need some cheering up as she is extremely uncomfortable just now.  She's also stuck home as she can't turn her head too well.  That means no driving and no work.
Thankfully it won't stop her crafting.


We both love the yellow and grey combo in the papers from our March Simon Says Stamp set, so I decided to use these as the basis of my card.
I also love this quote, which is another of the journalling cards, and thought it very appropriate.


I dug out some flowers from the stash to match the papers and used the onyx liquid pearls to add some extra detail.


I love how this card turned out. 
Luckily Jen also loved it and I hope you do too.


TTFN Jude xx

1 comment:

  1. oh wow hun this sure would speed anyones,recovery up this is simply stunning,the detail and words are so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!