Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mothers Day

Good morning crafty friends. Hope you are having a good week. Mine is starting to get better now that the pain in my neck and back is easing. So back to work for me today. 

Today's card is one I am sending over to my grandson's to give to their mummy on Sunday. Hopefully someone will remember to take them for a card, but just in case I'm popping this one in the post.


It's a small card, less than 4 x 6 inches, like the ones that a lot of the American designers make. I thought I would have a go as I love some of the creations that I've seen lately.


The inspiration for this card came from Pinterest, I just used my own colours etc. to make it mine.


The green floral paper I have had for ages and had a piece left in my scrap box. The cream card is Centura Pearl from Crafters Companion.


I inked around the edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink, and the sentiment is stamped in Spring Green Pigment Ink.


I used an embossing folder that came with a recent papercraft magazine and then a flower, ribbon and pins from the stash.

The shaped label is cut with a Sizzix nesting set. Then I just added a few pearls to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!