Shabby Blogs

Thursday 12 March 2015

Old Bean

Me again and this time I have a card for my nephew Chris, who will be 26 on Monday.


Jen has had these letter stamps for a while and they always remind me of scrabble tiles.  That got me thinking and I decided to use them to spell out a greeting.


I used sepia Archival and red Versafine inks to stamp out the sentiment.  Luckily we have a 3/4 inch square punch that fits the letters leaving a small border.  I'm considering buying a 1/2 inch punch to just get the stamped area.


The paper is from the Suits You Sir pad and was the inspiration for the saying.  We also have a moustache stamp which I cut out free hand.


I really like this idea and may use it again - a lot!

TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!