Shabby Blogs

Thursday 26 March 2015

Ruby Red

Well I got back from London last night, tired and hungry, and realised I didn't have a card to share with you today!  I had to quickly hit the craft room and find something easy to make lol.


As I often do in these situations I took a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley image as my starting point.  Finding card and papers to match wasn't difficult, just time consuming.  It took me a while to narrow down my choices!


In the end I chose two from the Love Lives Here collection by Raspberry Road, matted on to red card.  I also used an LOTV sentiment.


I used some matching flowers from the stash with a large silk leaf to finish.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!