Shabby Blogs

Friday 6 March 2015

Swing time

Me again back with the last of the birthday cards from last weekend.  This is the one I made for my youngest to send to his uncle.
The image is from Lili of the Valley and the papers again are from my scrap box.
I love the dark blue card I've used in the mattes for these squares.  It helps tone down the flowery paper and make it more masculine.
I cut the numbers using a die from Go Kreate.  The numbers are a great size but getting them out of the die is a pain!  Replacing it is high on our list of things we need to buy.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!