Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 17 March 2015

You're fabulous

Good morning all, today's card features a stamp that we've had forever lol. This came as a free gift with a magazine about two years ago I think. I have used it before but a long time ago. 

Anyway I wanted something girly for my cousin's birthday yesterday. So I was browsing through the stamps when I came across this one. 


I inked her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then heat embossed with Fine Detail clear embossing powder. Then I coloured her with Copics and cut her out by hand. 


I used some papers from the stash for the background backed it with lilac Centura Pearl card. Then I added a scalloped trim across the middle.


I used an embossing folder on some Centura Pearl white card for the centre, and then stuck the lady on top.


I found some matching flowers in the stash and tied a double white bow to one side and added a material flower on top. 


Then I used a stamp from a Creative Expressions stamp set called Antique Dressforms for the sentiment.  I inked it with Memento Elderberry ink and heat embossed it again. Then I added the happy birthday to the inside with the same ink.


Then it just needed a few pearls and gems to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!