Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Another box card!

Having said I wouldn't rush to make another of these, I've actually been asked to do one for another 21st!  I couldn't say no ;)


This is for one of the girls who cares for my son, Joe.


I followed the same instructions as previously but obviously used a more feminine colour palette.


This sentiment is from a Verve set called Hundred Hearts.


I embossed a couple of butterflies and a heart with old gold powder.


The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's April kit.


When folded the card didn't fit nicely in a 6 x 6 envelope, so I've made a box style envelope for it.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!