Shabby Blogs

Sunday 26 April 2015

Beautiful Hearts

 As part of the February kit from Simon Says Stamp, we got  several of these small note cards.


They have some lovely sayings on them and I wanted to make one the focal point of my card, and keep the rest quite plain.


As usual though I get antsy when there is too much space on the card.
I decided to have some very simple decoration and using a double sided paper, just cut several hearts. 


 I flipped the hearts so that the other colour showed and placed a similar colour behind the die cuts.


So that's all folks:)  
A very simple card using very little other than one piece of paper, a note card and 1 die.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!