Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Enjoy your retirement

Good morning all, well back to work for most of us today, after a lovely long weekend off. Hope you enjoyed it. 

Today's card is the one I made to send to our aunt who retired this week. Again I took inspiration from Pinterest and came up with this colourful card. 


I used lots of different stamp sets to stamp all of the images using either Memento Elderberry or Cantaloupe inks. 


I found some coordinating papers in the stash and teamed them with a dark purple and bright yellow card. 


I used an 8x8 card blank and each white square is 2x2, then matted with either yellow or purple card. 


Then I used a stamp from a Crafters Companion set for the sentiment. This set is called Sentimentals Greetings - Occasions.


Then I finished it off with a few small pearls in lilac, purple, yellow and cream. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!