Good morning all, hope your week is going well.
I gave a different technique a go last week, heat foiling, and thought I would share my results with you!
I have had these foils for a while and was never sure what to do with them, but after watching Jennifer Mcguire's video's on foiling I thought I would give it a go.
I have to admit it's not as easy as it looks, and Jennifer had much more success than I did. But I persevered and after many, many failed attempts. I finally did get something that was worth making into a card.
I used Versamark ink to stamp with and then tried a few different embossing powders, but I had the most success with a fine detail powder.
I still couldn't get rid of the foil sticking to the background card, even though I was using an anti-static bag.
But in the end I decided I could live with that as I quite liked the effect it gave behind the butterfly and sentiment.
For the backing card I used Coredinations card and a background stamp, which I stamped a few times to cover the sheet.
Then after heat embossing I ran the foil through the laminator a few times and ended up with quite a pretty background sheet.
Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.