Shabby Blogs

Friday 3 April 2015

Happy 21st Birthday

Good morning all, and happy Good Friday. I hope you have all got some pleasant things planned for this weekend. We have got some spring cleaning to do, but we are going out for the day on Sunday.

Today's card is the one I made for my son and daughter-in-law to send to Joe for his birthday on Tuesday. 


Again I took inspiration from Pinterest and came up with my version of a star card. 


I used a Sizzix star die to die cut the centre star, and then stamped it with a star scroll stamp.


The papers are a mixture from the stash, and the scalloped edges are made with a Tim Holtz edging die. 


The Happy and 21 are stamped with a wooden stamp set using Memento Danube Blue ink, and then cut out with a 3/4 inch square punch. 


The Birthday is cut by using half of a Memory Box Happy Birthday Banner die. 


Then I finished it off by using a Molly Moo stamp for the sentiment on the inside. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!