Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Squares

Hello friends.  I was browsing through ideas at the weekend, mainly for the March Simon Says Stamp kit.  I found loads that I want to try.  This is the first.


I cut 2 inch squares from 3 co-ordinating papers and fixed them to a piece of A4 shimmer card.
I laid the card across my 6 x 6 blank and trimmed to fit.


The sentiment die is a relatively new purchase and this is the first time I have used it.
Once the card was 'finished' I thought the top looked too bare.  I took the off cut of card and used it to create a second panel.


I think it looks good and, while fiddly, was not a difficult card to make.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!