Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 April 2015

Teal anniversary

Our aunt and uncle celebrate their 46th wedding anniversary in a few days, so I wanted to make a nice card for them.

I found one on Pinterest that I really liked and adapted it to make this.


I clear embossed a piece of light teal card and gathered silver voile over the top.  Gathering the voile wasn't the easiest but I think it turned out ok.


The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion greetings set.  I matted it on more teal card and used it to help anchor the centre of the fabric strip.


I punched 4 hearts from the same card and layered them to use as embellishments.  They looked a little plain but a couple of dazzlers fixed that.


Hope Sandra and Alan like it as much as I do.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!