Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 April 2015

Vintage Florals

I have an ever growing pile of 'scrap' paper on my desk.  I decided to use some of the bigger pieces on some cards this week.
This is the first.


The background paper is by Santoro and I've matted it with a dusky pink card.  This is the only 'new' piece used.


The flowers are from our stash and are a quite unusual colour.  I don't think I've seen many brown flowers!


The sentiment is from a really useful set Jen received with her magazine subscription.


I also added some adhesive lace which works well and adds to the vintage feel of the papers and colours.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!