Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 May 2015

Anniversary

Good morning, hope you are all enjoying a nice long weekend. We have been super busy fitting new cabinets in the craftroom so no crafting has been done, but I'm hoping to get to some later today. 


Today's card is the one I made for my hubby for our 14th wedding anniversary last week. I used paper and washi tape from the May Simon Says Stamp kit.


Then I used Sizzix scalloped hearts in 2 sizes and an MFT Stamps stripes coverup for some interest.


I used a small tag and a Mama Elephant stamp for the sentiment. I stamped it with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. 


I made the 'To My Husband' and 'Happy Anniversary' stamps up from different words in a Molly Moo set and stamped them with Jet Black Archival ink on to white card stock. 


Then I finished it off with a couple of gold star brads and stuck it all to a 7 x 7 card blank. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!