Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 May 2015

Fairy flowers

Morning all.  I'm trying to get ahead with a few cards as I'm in London again this week.  Keep your fingers crossed everything posts ok!

Today is Jen and Alan's 14th wedding anniversary.  They are off out for a nice day together and a meal.  Please join me to wish them both a wonderful day and many more happy years together :)

Unfortunately until they have seen their cards I can't show them to you, so instead I've a general female birthday card to share.


 The image is Dyanne from Wee Stamps.  She has been coloured with Copic markers.  It is ages since I've done any proper colouring and it shows, but I'm not too unhappy with how she turned out.


The papers are from the stash and are matted on a shimmery gold card.  I used the same card for the sentiment.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!