Shabby Blogs

Saturday 9 May 2015

Flower pot

Good morning all, hope you are having a good weekend. I am scheduling this post as by the time you read this I shall be hopefully relaxing on our weekend break. 

Today's card was made after seeing something very similar on Pinterest (Here). I really love how bright and cheery the card is. 


I used papers that came in a blog hop prize that I won from Simon Says Stamp for the background. Then cut all of the other pieces with plain card. 


I used a Tonic Studios Petals punch for the outside of the flowers, and the smallest die from a Spellbinders Blossoms set for the inside. Then I shaped them with a flower shaper ball tool.


I used orange Stickles glue with orange Flowersoft for the centres, then cut the stems from green card. The grass is cut with the MFT Stamps Dienamics Grassy Edges die. I cut it twice in two different shades of green and then put them together. 


I cut a piece of scrap card by hand to make the flower pot and then just added a small strip of Kraft card to the top. 


I used a stamp from the MFT Stamps Blue Skies Ahead set and stamped it with Clear Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. 


I wanted to make it look like a sign in the garden, so I used black card so it looked a bit like a chalk board. Then I hung it on the fence with a screw top brad and some twine. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!