Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 

Today's card is another simple one, made after finding inspiration on Pinterest. 


I used an Embossalicious Large Dots embossing folder on black shiny card for the background. Then matted it with bright red card on to an A5 Kraft card. 


I used part of the Layer Makers die from Frantic Stamper to cut the centre panel. Then I stamped the Birthday using Jet Black Archival ink and an MFT stamp. 


I used an offcut of the red card as an accent across the middle, and then tied some red and white twine under the sentiment. 


I thought it looked a little plain so had a good root through our embellishments and came up with some red and gold sequins. 


I randomly placed some stars across the black card with Cosmic Shimmer glue and then used a red leaf on the centre panel to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!