Shabby Blogs

Sunday 31 May 2015

Happy Giraffes

Good morning all, hope you are enjoying your weekend. We haven't been up to much this weekend, just trying to get the craftroom finished off and organised. So this is one of the cards I made last week for my grand daughter's birthday.


I used the MFT Stamps Wild Things stamp and die set for the giraffes. I stamped then in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink on white card. I was then going to colour them but I liked them like this.


The paper is from the stash and I matted it with a dark orange/brown Coredinations card.


I also stamped the little giraffe again on the inside for a bit of interest.


The number 3 is cut with the MFT Stamps Bright Lights Numbers and Symbols set.


I stamped the sentiment on to white card and then cut it out with Spellbinders Labels 24. Then I cut a mat for it by hand. 


The sentiment is made up with a Molly Moo set and the 'Niece' from a Crafters Companion Sentimentals set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!