Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 May 2015

Hippo birdie

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. I have wanted this little stamp and die set for some time now, and Jude very kindly purchased it a couple of weeks ago. 


It's called Year Four and is made by Lawn Fawn. You buy the stamps and dies separately. 


I teamed it with a background stencil from MFT Stamps called Cloudy day, which I inked with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. 


Then I used the MFT Stamps Grassy Edges Die for the Grass. I cut this three times in different shades of green and then layered them together. 


I coloured the image with Copic markers and stuck them down with Cosmic Shimmer glue. 


Then I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and matted it with silver card. 


Then I layered the whole piece on to some more of the silver card and put it on a 6 x 6 card blank. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!