Shabby Blogs

Sunday 10 May 2015

Keep on truckin'

As Jen told you yesterday, we are off on a relaxing girl's weekend at a country park in Lincolnshire.  This means no crafting all weekend!!   As such I've had to drag in a card I wasn't due to share yet :) This is another for Jamie's birthday next weekend.


I used a Tiddly Inks image called My Dad's Truck that I've had for ages, and just covered over the sentiment.


The background papers are from a set called Man Made by First Edition.  I just used red and navy card stock to tie everything together.


I think this could be a lovely Father's Day or Dad's birthday card.  What do you think?


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!