Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Our names in the frame

I don't have a card to share today.  Instead I thought you may be interested in a piece of art I made.


There are a number of ways to make name jumbles like this, but I used wordle.com.  The hardest thing to do is remember everyone's names lol! 


Once you have all your names you can change the font, colour, size and order until you have a layout you are happy with.


This was printed A4 landscape and popped in a certificate frame.  All in this took me about 15 minutes (plus the time to drive to the shop to buy more ink!!)

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!