Shabby Blogs

Friday 22 May 2015

Second set of anniversary cards

Hello again.  I have a couple more of Jen and Alan's anniversary cards to show you today.  The first one I made a few weeks ago with their anniversary in mind. 


 As Jen and I share a craft room I couldn't easily finish it without her seeing. I sneakily added the sentiment, hand stitched marks and some Wink of Stella, to finish it off, while she was napping :)


I don't use peel-offs very often but I liked the look of this one.


The second card uses just two stamps and a number die.  Making these cards has highlighted the fact that we need a good anniversary stamp.  The one I used was the best of a bad bunch!


The Xcut numbers are a great size for a feature on a card.  These ones are cut from bright gold mirror card.

Hope you like these two cards.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!