Shabby Blogs

Saturday 6 June 2015

Dance in the rain

Good morning all, hope you are well and having a good weekend. 


Today's card is about as simple as it gets. This beautiful piece of card came in a set that Jude got at Christmas, and until now we haven't cut in to them. But I thought it was about time lol.


I was going to use it as the background to another image, but when I put it on the card base I thought it really didn't need any more decoration than it already has. 


So I stamped one of my favourite quotes from an MFT Stamps set called Blue Skies Ahead. I used Jet Black Archival ink and then just layered this on to a piece of silver card and raised it on foam tape. 


Done and dusted! hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!