Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 June 2015

It's a boy

 Hello again :)

This card is one I made to send to our cousin Andrew and his wife Emma, on the birth of their son.

Oscar was born 23rd May and both he and Mum are doing really well.  His big brother Oliver loves him - a lot!


The die cut is from My Favourite Things and is called Wild Things.  I stamped the cut out portion and added it to the inside.
 

The ink is pale blue pigment ink and I really like it for embossing as it seems to stay wet longer.  It also worked well on the congratulations stamped image.


I think this is a really sweet looking giraffe.  I intended to colour him in but I like him just as he is.


Now to get it in the post lol.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!