Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 June 2015

Taking a ride

Jen's son, Daniel, is celebrating his 24th birthday on Sunday and this is the card I have made to send him from me.


He has recently taken up cycling, so this Lili of the Valley image is perfect for him.


I used the colours from the image and a sketch from Mojo Monday for the layout.


This small part of the card took the most doing and fiddling with!!  I love these word dies but they are a nightmare at times.  
I cut it first on card backed with double sided tape.  Unfortunately I couldn't get it out of the die :(  
I eventually cut it from plain card and used the tiniest amount of cosmic shimmer to adhere it.


Another quick card that was relatively simple to make.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!