Shabby Blogs

Thursday 4 June 2015

You are my sunshine

Good morning all, well how about this for a totally OTT card for a little girl. 

I made this for my Granddaughter Izzy who was 3 last week, and anyone that knows her would agree that this card is totally her lol. She can be a little ray of sunshine, (and a bit of a hurricane too) ;o))


The card is very bright and busy just like Izzy, and not my usual style at all, but I still quite like it.


I used a Studio Calico stamp set to stamp the sentiments and used Dandelion, London Fog, and Tuxedo Black Memento Inks


The rainbow was made by putting strips of washi tape in different colours on to a piece of white card. Then I cut the rainbow out with a Lawn Fawn die from the Hello Sunshine set.


The clouds are also from this set, as are a couple of the sun stamps. 


The sun at the top left is from the Studio Calico set and is stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I also used the same ink and powder on the Grandaughter stamp from Crafters Companion Sentimentals.


We have another stamp set, this time from MFT Stamps called Blue Skies Ahead which I used for the inside of the card. 


I used a 7 x 7 card blank with yellow and silver card, then just added a small number 3 sticker to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!