Shabby Blogs

Thursday 9 July 2015

Be happy and smile

I have another card made using a Simon Says Stamp card kit.  This time I've gone back to the June set.


I've stuck to a simple design letting the sentiment do the work and just adding a few embellishments. 


The candi was white so I coloured it yellow using a Copic marker.  Unfortunately I also managed to colour my finger nails!

 I placed a layer of yellow cardstock behind the image before adding to the card blank using foam tape.  This adds a touch of dimension to an otherwise flat card.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!