Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Better late than never

Morning friends!  Guess who went to bed without scheduling her post?



Now that I'm here I thought I'd share this little card inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.



After some hunting around for stamps I finally settled on a set from Studio Calico.  The shapes said sunshine to me so that inspired the rest of the card.




The inks are Dandelion and Tuxedo Black from Memento.  I cut the flags with an MFT fishtail flag die.



The original used twine but I thought ribbon looked better.  What do you think?

I then added some yellow candy drops.



I think this is a bright and cheerful card suitable for a few occasions.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!