Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Blue Skies

Hi everyone.  Jen's away and I have the craft room all to myself.  Can I think of anything to make!!

Anyway as a fan of Jennifer McGuire, I was scanning some of her Pinterest cards and came across this card, which she blogged on her site back in April 2014.


Jennifer used the Avery Elle die set but we have one similar made by My Favourite Things.  This is my version of her card.



I used a patterned paper just to add extra interest.


I found the string really difficult to stick down, even though I used Ranger matte medium as suggested on Jennifer's blog.


The stamp set is also by MFT and is called Blue Skies Ahead.  I used Memento Elderberry ink for the sentiment.


Hope you like it.


I'm off to browse for more inspiration.  Catch you soon.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!