Shabby Blogs

Friday 10 July 2015

Colour wash card

Good morning all. hope you have had a good week. It's been a little busy here this week so I'm looking forward to a nice quiet weekend ;o))


Today's card was made using a new background stamp from Stamping Up called Watercolor Wash. Jude purchased it a few weeks ago, but this is the first time it's been used.


I inked the stamp with a multicoloured pigment ink pad and then stamped it on to plain white card. 


Then I cut a star frame by using two different sizes of the Sizzix nesting stars.


I used half of a Cheery Lynn die to cut the Happy out of black card. Then I added it to the card front on a piece of white card, and raised it on foam tape.


The Birthday banner was cut from white card using half of a Memory Box die. 


I stuck the star to the front over the stamped background and then added the birthday banner across the middle. 


Then to finish it off I added a few enamel accents in coordinating colours.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!