Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Hippo Birdie

Hello again.  Can you believe it's July already?

Over the last few years Jen and I have acquired lots of small card blanks that we don't use very often.  I dug this one out as I liked the aperture and triple fold that is perfect for a 'scene' card


I took a piece of sky patterned paper and added die cut figures from the Lawn Fawn 'Hippo Birdie' stamp and die sets.  I then placed the scene behind the window and sealed one inside fold to hold it in place.


 The cloud and sun are from another Lawn fawn stamp and die set called Hello Sunshine.  I thought they completed the scene quite nicely.


 It doesn't show on the photo very well but I have added Wink of Stella to the cloud, sun and balloon.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!