Shabby Blogs

Monday 13 July 2015

July's Christmas card

 Hello friends.  Hope you have had an enjoyable and relaxing weekend.

Today I have this month's Christmas card to share with you.  I've actually managed to stay to my pledge of making at least one each month - so far :)

This uses the Simon Says Stamp card kit from last December.


I've used a couple of stamps and embossing powder.  This is Liquid Platinum from Ranger.


I tried to show the colour without the shine here.  It looks awesome in real life lol. 


I used a sentiment from another set then cut it out using an MFT flags die.  I used the next size up to cut the gold matt.


I think I might add more colour if I do this design again.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!