Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 July 2015

More than all the stars in the sky

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are all well. 


Today's card was made using a couple of stamps from a Mama Elephant set called Shooting Star.


I stamped the little girl image on to white card and then coloured her with Copic markers, then I cut her out by hand. 


I stamped one of the sentiments with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Then I backed it with a piece of gold card.


I found a piece of gold foiled card in the stash so used this for my background on a 6 x 6 card base. 


Then I sat the little girl on to a Marianne Designs die cut star semi circle , which was cut from white Centura Pearl card. I think this looks like a moon so fitted well with the sentiment. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!