Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Panda tumble - 1000th Post

Good morning all, today's card is made with the Pandemonium set from Mama Elephant, and is also our 1000th post !!!!! Here's to another 1000, lol.


I cut the panda 3 times and then stamped him with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I love having the coordinating dies for stamps, it makes life so much easier. 


For the background I picked two sticky back papers from a DCWV textured card stock stack and stuck them lengthways across a long card blank. 


These aren't my usual card blanks. I got a couple of them in the last Studio Calico card kit. 


I positioned the pandas on the card so it looks like he was doing a cartwheel or something, and then ended up on his bottom. 


I used another sheet from the same card stack to cut the Happy from using our Happy Birthday on the edge dies. Then I used the same card to cut the sun using the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine set.  


I finished it off by stamping the sentiment from the MFT Stamps Happy Everything set, in Jet Black Archival Ink.. 



Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!