Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Sheldon

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is a few weeks old now, but it's the one that I made Alan for Fathers Day, back in June.


I got the idea from a card on Pinterest, I just changed the wording slightly and the colours.


I typed the black writing on the computer, then printed it out on to white card. Leaving spaces to fit in my die cut letters.


Then I cut the gold and silver letters with the Lawn Fawn Finlay's ABCs die set. 


I punched out a little heart from red card and then added a crystal heart over the top for the O. 


Then I matted the card front on to a piece of silver card and put it on to a 7 x 5 card blank. I finished it off with a red crystal heart and stamped 'Happy Fathers Day' on the inside.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!