Shabby Blogs

Friday 17 July 2015

Steampunk

Yesterday was Jen's daughter's 27th birthday.  It doesn't seem two minutes since Jen was waving me off on the train to London, without telling me she was in labour!  She knew I wouldn't have gone back to work if I'd known lol.

Happy birthday Kayleigh!


For my card I used a blank and matching card stock to highlight the teal blue in the image.   I coloured her with Copics ages ago but have only just got around to putting her on a card.



This is a La La Land Crafts image called Steampunk Marci.


The sentiment is from a My Favourite Things set called Happy Everything.

One stamp, one image and you have an easy card.  Hope you like it.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!