Shabby Blogs

Monday 6 July 2015

The Worlds Best Uncle

Good morning all, today's card was made for my granddaughters to send to their uncle for his birthday last week. 


It's a really simple card, I picked three different scraps of card from the stash and cut them into balloon shapes using the WPlus9 Whole Lotta Happy dies.


I raised some of them on foam pads and stuck some of them direct to the card front. Then I drew in the strings by hand. I had seen the little dots done on another card on Pinterest so I gave it a try and I really like the effect.


The Happy Birthday stamp is from a Nit Wit Collection and is stamped in Jet Black Archival ink.


I made the bottom banner by stamping a couple of sentiments from the Crafters Companion Sentimentals - Male set, again with Jet Black Archival ink. 


Then I matted it all on to three pieces of card and put it all on to a 7 x 7 card blank. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!