Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 July 2015

Things with wings

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today is my baby girl's 27th birthday. How did that happen??? one minute she was a baby and now she has two babies of her own lol. 


Today's card is the one I made for her little girls to give her this morning, she has to work today but we are going out for a meal tonight, so that should be lovely. Hope you have a brilliant day sweetheart xxxxx


I used my brand new stamps and dies from MFT Stamps called Things with Wings. I won this in a recent Instagram giveaway and it came the other day. 


I love it as it's such a versatile set that can be used for so many different occasions. I stamped the birds with London Fog Memento ink and then coloured them with Copics.


I cut out the sun shape from yellow card and stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then I stamped one of the little sentiments from the set in the top corner.


I cut the Mummy letters with my Lawn Fawn Finlay's ABCs dies, and put them on a diagonal across the front. 


I used some yellow card and an orange paper for the background and then put it all on a 6 x 6 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!