Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 July 2015

You Rock

Good morning all, hope your week is going well. Can you believe this crazy weather that we are having in the UK at the minute. Over 30 degrees yesterday, and believe me I could feel every one of them in the office at work! We can't have the air con on as people complain that it's too cold so we just boil instead lol. I don't know how I would manage if I lived somewhere that got really hot ???


Anyway, today's card is the one I made for Mum to send to my son on his birthday on Sunday. I used a guitar stamp that came with a set on a magazine, and cut it out by hand.


Then I coloured it with Copics and added a 3D glaze over the top to make it shine. Then when it was dry I added some metal brads for a bit of decoration.


The corner die is made with an MFT Stamps Blueprints die set. I cut the die on an angle and then cut it in to a corner on the guillotine.


I stamped the Grandson using Jet Black Archival ink and a Crafters Companion stamp, from the Sentimentals - Male set.


Then I used a Spellbinders Die D-Lites set to cut the music notes.


I put it all on a 6 x 6 Kraft card blank with some denim and yellow papers from the stash and then added a liner to the inside.


To finish it off I added some musical notes washi tape to the inner sheet and then stamped a Happy Birthday message in the centre.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!