Shabby Blogs

Friday 21 August 2015

Foxy Shaker Card

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 

Today's card is the one I made to send to my great niece Keira Grace for her birthday on Wednesday. 


I used the new Party Animals set from Lawn Fawn for the fox, birds and balloons, and coloured them all with Copic markers.


I added Glossy Accents to the balloons to give them a bit of shine. 


The toadstool paper is from a Studio Calico Kit, and I thought it went nice with the animals.


I used the pocket shaker card technique again. This time cutting down a CD wallet to fit behind my arched aperture. I stuck the cut sides of the wallet together with my tape runner and filled it with sequins from a Studio Calico set. 


I used plain white card for the front and then used an MFT Dienamics shape to cut out the arch. 


The Happy Birthday is stamped with an old wooden stamp that is still one of my favourites and still gets used all of the time. 


I put it all together on a 6 x 6 blank card base and then added the number 4 to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!