Shabby Blogs

Friday 28 August 2015

Get well

I don't often make get well cards, however my aunt has recently had a heart operation.  I made a card for her from us all.


This is a simple composition made with die cuts and punches.

I used a flourish die as the vines and layered two different sized flowers together.  I also added a couple of butterflies, some Ranger liquid pearls to the flower centres and more pearl dots randomly across the card front. 


This sentiment has finally had it's first airing.  It is from my favourite Lawn Fawn scripty sayings set.


I hope you like it.  I know my aunt did.

Get well soon Sheila.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!