Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Pretty girl

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card was very quick and easy to make and with different sentiments could be used for a variety of occasions. 


I used a Lili of the Valley coloured image and cut this out with an MFT stitched rectangle die. 


Then I embossed a piece of Centura Pearl card with a Patchwork embossing folder from Crafters Companion. 


I sat this behind the picture and then used a piece of patterned paper from a Nitwit Collections pad called Bonnets and Bowties.


Then I used a Sentimentals stamp for the Daughter and a WPlus9 stamp for the rest of the sentiment. I stamped them both with Jet Black Archival ink on to plain white card. 


That was all it needed for a very simple but still pretty, card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!