Shabby Blogs

Monday 31 August 2015

Stars

Good afternoon all, sorry the blog post is late today. I haven't been feeling too good and it totally slipped my mind last night to get it ready for this morning lol. Anyway better late than never, hopefully. 


Today's card is one I made for Alan's birthday last week from our son and daughter in law. I used a WPlus9 stamp set called Lucky Stars for the main sentiment. But instead of it saying Friend, I masked this bit off so it didn't stamp. Then I added the Dad in from a Crafters Companion Sentimentals set. 


I punched the stars from different coloured card and then arranged them around the sentiment. Then I gave them all a coat of glossy accents for a bit of shine. 


I added the stamped panel to a silver 7 x 5 card blank, 


and then, to finish the card off I just added a few stamped stars from the WPlus9 set, stamped in Paris Dusk Dew Drop ink. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!