Shabby Blogs

Thursday 10 September 2015

Balloon stamps

Good morning all and Happy Thursday ;o)) Hope your week is going well. My Son and Daughter-In-Law flew off on their hols again today, this time Italy, so I'm missing them already and also just a little bit jealous lol. I would love to explore Italy some day.


Anyway, today's card was made using a heart stamp from the last Simon Says Stamp card kit, called Flip Flop Season.


I stamped it a few times using different coloured Dew Drop and Memento inks. Then I drew in the strings with coordinating Sharpie pens.


I cut the panel down to fit on a 7 x 5 card blank and then decorated the bottom edge by using a Tonic Studio Flowers Border Punch. 


I stamped the sentiment using an MFT Stamps set called Happy Everything and Elderberry and Tuxedo Black Memento inks. Then I just added a few crystal hearts to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!