Shabby Blogs

Monday 28 September 2015

Birthday Circle

 Good Morning all, hope you have had a good weekend. Jude and I have been getting things ready for our holiday and trying to get some blog posts scheduled for while we are away. 


Luckily I had quite a few cards made that I haven't yet posted so I was able to use some of these. This card is one I made a few weeks ago for a friend at work. I won this Simon Says Stamp Birthday Circle die in an Instagram giveaway. 


It is a lovely die and also comes with the cupcake die too. I cut the happy birthday circle from black card and then used it as a frame on a piece of white card with a circle aperture cut in to it.


I used a 7 x 7 card blank and a piece of bright paper for the base, then put the white layer on top. I then cut the cupcake die from black card and from a stripey paper and layer them together to make the cupcake. Then I added some glossy accents and a few micro beads to make the sprinkles on top. 


I used the Finlays ABC's dies from Lawn Fawn for the letters, then finished the card with a few sequins. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!